Friday, June 26, 2009

WNBA Legends Game to Take Place in Atlanta



From the press release: Women's Sports Talk Radio will be hosting the WNBA Lady Legends Charity Classic. Among the players appearing:

Lynette Woodard
Katrina McClain
Teresa Weatherspoon
Kym Hampton
Ruthie Bolton
Andrea Stinson
Adrienne Goodson
Fran Harris
Tammy Jackson
Rushia Brown
Linda Burgess
Teresa Edwards

Those first two names? Those are Women's Basketball Hall of Famers. The rest of those names have the potential to go to the hall someday.

The game is scheduled to be played at the Woodland Middle School on August 15th at 2 pm. Hmmm...let me see if I can get off work...boy, I hope my wife's high school reunion isn't that Friday....

1 comment:

pilight said...

I'd say about half of those other names have a chance of making the WBHOF one day. Weatherspoon, Bolton, and Stinson are sure things. Hampton, Goodson, and Jackson have a fighting chance.