Friday, July 10, 2009

The Atlanta Dream Team Dentist?



Original Retro Brand has an interview with Dr. Daryl Kimche, who is the team dentist for the Georgia Tech women's basketball team and also cares for the choppers of the Atlanta Dream.

I have been the team dentist for Georgia Tech since 1994. My staff and I handle dental emergencies, do preventative care and protect their smiles by fabricating athletic mouth guards. Because I have played college basketball, I am able to relate to the challenges these students face with athletics, scheduling and academics. I formed a relationship with Ms. Bernadette McGlade who was, at that time, the Associate Athletic Director at Georgia Tech.

I don't know if this is an endorsement from the blog, but I'd certainly keep her in mind if I was having dental work done.

No comments: