Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Favorite Dream Pic





This is a great picture of the Dream. I've already posted it on the Atlanta Dream Message Board, just to make sure I get the names right. Better safe than sorry.

Rear row, left from right: Ann Strother (with hand on right shoulder), Jennifer Lacy, Katie Feenstra, Alison Bales, Kasha Terry, Erika De Souza.

Middle: Kristin Haynie (eyes shut)

Front row: Ivory Latta (pointing), Betty Lennox (pointing), Tamera Young (bottle), Chioma Nnamaka (pointing), Iziane Castro Marques.

UPDATE: Here is the larger photo. From the the Painel do Basquete Feminino.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I lovveee this pic of the dream!! They look like a true team that's focused on their dream... I also love erica desouza and tamera young they are like my idols and my favorite..

~NeyaBooRocks~ said...

I LOVE THE DREAM!! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY ON THAT TEAM!!! THAT IS MY LIFE GOAL(and to meet Ivory Latta)!!



Sincerely,
Daneya G. Rouson