Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good Time Had at Detroit Shock Game



It looks like one family took the plunge, watched an WNBA game - and liked what they saw.

The Giftfully Simple Blog reports:

The game was amazing! I seriously thought (going into this) that I might be bored because I'm use to sitting through baseball games where I'm found having amazing conversations and missing half of the game.

That wasn't the case for the WNBA game at all. I was on the edge of my seat and the game seemed to fly by. Also, it was loud because the fans were so into the game...it was great!

Parents...great event to take your kids!They can scream, yell and jump around and no one is bothered. Loved it!

I looked at how much it would cost a family of four to attend a game including parking, the cheapest seats and a large soda and popcorn to enjoy during the game and it came out to be about $50...not bad for a fun filled evening with the family!


If that isn't a great advertisement, I don't know what is. And it's a great post after all the doom-and-gloom you hear sometimes from WNBA fans who have been poisoned by some acid-tongue in the media.

No comments: