Monday, February 1, 2010

Price Giving Ole Miss a Boost in Off-Season



Shalee Lehning isn't the only Atlanta Dream player doing some coaching in the WNBA off-season. Armintie Price comments about the success of her University of Mississippi team - Ole Miss - where she is an assistant coach during the off-season.

I am enjoying this season and the coaching perspective I have gained, but I cannot wait to get back to Atlanta! I want so badly to get out on the court and help this team but this is their moment and their season. I will continue to do my best to give them the advice and teaching that they need to get them to the tournament. And in the process, I will keep learning as a player and as a coach to be the best.

If you have a question, you might want to leave a comment at Dream Diary - The Official Atlanta Dream Blog.

No comments: