Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shalee Lehning Interviewed by K-Stated Blog



The K-Stated Blog asks Shalee Lehning a few questions:

Do you ever see yourself going into broadcasting now that you’re a coach?

Coaching was first and foremost, that has always been a dream of mine to get into coaching. I didn’t realize it would happen this early into my career, but broadcasting would probably be my second choice. At some time down the road, if I get out of coaching, broadcasting will definitely be an option.

Will you do any recruiting while you’re out [in Atlanta]?

Yeah, as much as I can. I’ll probably be out making a lot of phone calls and writing a lot of e-mails. For that stuff it doesn’t matter where I’m at. As far as going out and watching, I won’t be able to do that. They’ll just send somebody out in place of me. But at the same time I can do a lot of my work without being in Manhattan.


MaChelle Joseph of Georgia Tech better watch out. There's a new recruiter in town.

No comments: