Friday, January 15, 2010

Eurocup 16th Finals 2/2009 - Ruse 77, K. V. Imperial 75



Despite the 77-75 victory in Ruse, Bulgaria over visiting K. V. Imperial, K.. V. Imperial advances to the 8th Finals of Eurocup. K. V. Imperial crushed Ruse 93-65 in the first game of the two-game series and the team advances on aggregate points, 168-142.

On Twitter, Chamique Holdsclaw had some sharp words for the Bulgarian fans.

@Chold1 Jus played n da most hostile gym ever. Omg cats was spitting throwing receipt rolls. I was about to get my Ron Artest on fuk dat.


@Chold1 I've been playing in Europe for 8years and never experienced anything like this. Like I was waiting for spit to connect.

A box score of the game can be found here. It's odd that the FIBA Europe site doesn't even have a play-by-play.

Holdsclaw did not take part in this game, probably because she joined the team mid-season. I've still not been able to find out any information about the game between K. V. Imperial and AEK Larnaca on January 10th. If I learn anything, I'll let you know.

No comments: