Friday, January 2, 2009

Atlanta Dream to Hold Augusta Clinic on February 28th



From PR-USA.net:

From Us 2 Us Magazine host the satellite clinic the 28th of February and it will be attended by several staff members and as well as players of the Atlanta dream. The event is for male and female youth ages 10-18 and will be a 2 ½ hour clinic. Participants will receive instruction from the Atlanta dream staff and goodie bag to include a 19.00 game ticket to a 2009 Atlanta Dream home game at the Phillips Arena. Registration will start now and continue until the cut off which is 10 days before the clinic date or when capacity of host gym is reached. The cost for the event is $25.00 per participant. Clinic will be run by the Atlanta Dream and the local Institution provided by From Us 2 Us magazine.

Go to the site for more information. Boy, I wish I was 10-18 again...no, on second thought, I don't wish I was 10-18, although I would like to see the Dream.

No comments: