Sunday, August 31, 2008

Prose and Cons


Just got back from a visit to DragonCon, Atlanta's science-fiction convention. Some old friends are visiting from Tennessee - they visit each year - and this is one of my rare chances to see them.

I have walked so much that I am sore all over. I was forced to forego listening to the Dream on the radio when they played the Fever. Then again, seeing as how that game ended, that was probably a good thing.

I attended the Friday night game in person. You'll get writeups and comments on both games tomorrow evening.

God, I am so tired. Did I tell you how physically sore I am? I could write an entire article about the convention itself. Maybe we need DreamCon, a convention devoted entirely to love of the Dream. (Did I tell you how sore I am? Or how much my feet hurt? Did I?)

No comments: