Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sparks Have Too Much Spark; Dream Lose



Man, that was the biggest crowd of the year. I suspect that half of the people there were either:

a) Tennessee fans,
b) Sparks fans, or
c) Both.

Great game. It was like watching the playoffs, but the bad part was that we lost. I think it was the best game I've seen all year. That was how basketball should be played.

More later, obviously.

UPDATE: Here's the link to the AJC story. Be sure you take a look at the picture of Jennifer Lacy comforting "Michelle Snow". Just remember, for expert coverage, your local paper is right on it.

5 comments:

Sue Favor said...

Lookin forward to your game report.

Unknown said...

Told you it was going to be a sell-out!

- Patrick, DFO

Scarab said...

LOL @ your update...Seriously the AJC should know the difference between Snow and McCoughtry!

ATLDreamFan17 said...

SMH at the ajc article. How do you mistake Angel for Michelle? That's a mistake someone who's knows nothing about the Dream would make.

Petrel, I think the AJC should pay you to cover the Dream, much more reliable.

pt said...

ATLDreamFan17 - I'd take the AJC up on that.

What really gets me to shake my head is the sort of half-assed attitude. No research. Pat Summitt's name spelled wrong in the article.

Either the AJC doesn't have enough money to do a full-assed job, or they figure since it's a women's sport, they don't have to care. I don't know which is worse.