Friday, August 7, 2009

Shalee Lehning: Relaxing in Atlanta



Shalee Lehning is blogging again.

Lehning is with her family, and seeing some of the sights Atlanta has to offer:

Friday was a super fun day with the family. After practice, we all loaded up in our minivans (I made fun of my brother because he said he would never drive a minivan but now with two kids he does) and we went to the Georgia Aquarium. That was my third trip to the Aquarium this summer! The kids absolutely loved it. I felt like a tour guide because I basically have the aquarium memorized at this point. It was just a perfect afternoon for the whole family. Everyone enjoyed it and the kids were happy so it was a successful trip. That evening we went to eat at Joe’s Crab Shack which is an experience in itself.

Just remember that the Joe's Crab Shack experience isn't complete until you buy the shirt.

But will Shalee Lehning be playing overseas in the off-season? Possibly, no.

As soon as the season is over I will be going back to Manhattan [Kansas] to finish my degree. I only have one semester left so I will graduate in December.

No comments: