Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Game One Twitter Postmortem



I don't know when I'm going to finish my writeup of Game One's amazing double overtime victory over the Indiana Fever, 87-86. The Atlanta Dream players on Twitter, however, only need to work with 140 text characters:

@Chold1 Thanks for the support! I'm exhausted after chasing around da hardest workin playa in the league Tcatch. I'm just glad we had a team victory
@tyoung11 @Chold1 Great game Big Smooth!!! @angel_35 you too rookie (lol)...

The back-to-back games - they play again today at 4 pm in Washington - are murderous.

@Chold1 Wow its 530 am and I'm tired as heck about to shower at head for airport @6. This is crazy we headed to DC game 2.
@Chold1 On the bus in DC headed to hotel. Gonna get a few hours of sleep, eat, meet for scout @ 1:15 then its off 2 the game.

Of course, there's always room for sightseeing.

@Chold1 Passing by GWU remembering all the good workouts I had there. Listening to Angel give Shaylee the full tour of dc verbally I luv the rooks

Kevin Messenger of the Indiana Fever has already posted his thoughts in his June 7th blog entry. He writes "The Dream is a bunch of thoroughbreds who, at any one time, can play an athletic center with four very athletic combo guards and forwards. They're a very good team."

Oh, and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Chris Vivlamore already has his write-up finished. If you weren't there, it will give you an idea of what you missed. And you missed A LOT.

No comments: