Monday, June 22, 2009

Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot



Jeez. Just got back home, and I feel that I'm so far behind in blogging that I'm not going to catch up. I'm thinking that I might have to simply skip re-watching both the Mystics and the Liberty games, if I want to stay married. I suspect that I'm not going to want to watch that Liberty game anyway.

Will be at work tomorrow, and there's no way that I'm going to get to watch the Sky-Dream game - don't have the internet ability to watch that even if I could. (At work, it would definitely be considered a frivolous use of the internet. The nerve!)

I'll get out a box score post-mortem of the Sky game tomorrow, and somehow work my way to the Liberty game at some point. Definitely plan to be at Philips on Friday night to see us beat the Shock.

Hey, until they pay me to blog, this is how it has to be. To paraphrase Suze Orman, "People first, then money, then blogging."

No comments: