Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SPM Sportspage.com


I don't want to come off as a door to door missionary, but "Have you heard about www.spmsportspage.com? Do you know what www.spmsportspage.com can do for your life?"

It's definitely a great site with about a...metric ton of articles. And photos. Maybe two metric tons of photos. They post all the time at the Rebkell WNBA Junkie boards and at the Official Atlanta Dream Fan Message Boards. I don't know anyone who isn't impressed by the work that these guys do.

I'm going to be using some of their Atlanta Dream photos as illustrative photos. (Sorry, only one photo per game on this blog.) If you want to look at the complete set of photos associated with any Dream game , you'll get directed to the site, where you can see, oh, about all thousand of the photos associated with a particular game. They've graciously allowed me to do this and if you're not just an Atlanta Dream fan, but an WNBA fan...well, they've got the photo hookup. And the article hookup. And the everything-else hookup. Trust me on this one.

http://www.spmsportspage.com/. Take a look for yourself if you don't believe me.

No comments: