Connecticut 100, Dream 67
Box score: from Yahoo! Sports
1) When two players on the opposing team outscore your top scorer, it can't be good. Tamika Whitmore dropped 22 and Asjhka Jones scored 18 for the Sun. The Dream's best scorer was Betty Lennox, who scored 17.
2) The Dream got canned in virtually every part of the game. Disturbing is the fact that they only shot 50 percent from the free-throw line. However, they did beat the Sun in steals, 7 to 5.
3) Lennox was on the court for 36 minutes. She scored 13.4 points per game for the Seattle Storm in 2007, and she played an average of 27 minutes per game. Furthermore, she played in all of the Storm's games. The key is to keep Betty "happy and healthy".
4) The Sun flattened the Dream on the boards. Connecticut had 53 rebounds, a team record.
5) It was the second time the Sun scored 100 points in a game.
6) In spite of the above, believe it or not, the Dream actually led 17-12 before the Sun put it away with a 26-6 run.