Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dream Owner Hosts Meeting of Urban Land Institute



Ron Terwilliger, chairman of Trammell Crow Residential and good friend of the Urban Land Institute, chaired something called the ULI Spring Council Forum. Among the dignitaries there were Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee and the current Secreatory of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan.

The conference was three days long and 2,400 people attended.

What was Terwilliger looking forward to after the conference? "What I really want to talk about is the Atlanta Dream," he said.

I guess he's looking forward to the upcoming season just as much as we are.

3 comments:

Q McCall said...

Thanks for posting this.

Any idea of how specifically he wanted to discuss the Dream in this context?

And I wonder what Mike Huckabee said... that guy is truly a character...

pt said...

Q, I have no idea. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that meeting. Hey...at least he mentioned the Dream!

Anonymous said...

drummin up sponsers, my guess...down year and all...love it anyway...