Monday, April 20, 2009

Chamique Holdsclaw Signs With the Dream



...and the wait is over! Chamique Holdsclaw has now signed the contract and is an official member of the Dream.

“I’m really excited for this opportunity. It’s a new opportunity and a new day,” said Holdsclaw. “It all comes to an end one day and that’s why I came back… because I realized once it’s over, that’s it. I’m excited that every time I step out on the court here I have people supporting me, not just the fans, but an entire support system. My family, all my friends from Knoxville and my friends here in Atlanta will get the opportunity to see me play again, and that means a lot to me.”

We're just glad that you're here and that we get to see you play again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome...just awesome!!!

KatiaSilene said...

great! i did a post about it on my blog..
see ya pt