Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Slow Going



As you might have noticed, blogging has been slow going. Part of the reason has been a change in my responsibilities at work, which frees up less time for blogging.

For about a month, this was mighty depressing. "I'll never be able to update as much as I used to!" And then I looked at some of the links of the left hand side of the page and I concluded, "You know, I might not be able to post as frequently as I used to, but I'm still doing quite well."

I'll post when I can, and not worry too much about it otherwise.

1 comment:

audsquad said...

I've always admired how much you update this blog. It's tough for me to keep up on just the Sky-related news, and here at PD you keep up on all WNBA happenings! WoW!

Anyway, weren't you talking about a possible move to wordpress a little while back? Still considering that?