Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nancy Lieberman Looks Back...Using Mannatech!



I'm almost ashamed to link this. From Part One of a two part interview of Nancy Lieberman by Slam Online:

Lieberman: ...so, I’ve been taking this product since 1996. I swear by it. Anybody who knows me, I give the product to. You have to take this for 120 days because you won’t believe how you feel. Your recovery time, your stamina, your immune system and your overall health.

Players that have played for me or players I’ve trained have all at one point or another been on Mannatech. So, to be quite honest, that’s just a way of life for me. In my mind, I wouldn’t be able to do what I do without having been on these products. Like I said, it’s not an experiment. I’ve been on them since 1996. I would never take on a challenge without that being a part of what I do. They’re the best. They’re simply the best.

I’m just telling you, try it for 120 days. These people do not pay me, okay? Usually I like to brag and people are paying me to brag about them, but these guys don’t pay me. I want them to pay me, but that’s what I’m telling you. I couldn’t imagine doing what I do, getting up in the morning and not having that be the first thing that I do.


Nancy! Don't you have any dignity?

Oh wait....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me sir...you left out the all important and required portion of her name...."Hall of Famer Nancy Lieberman".....let's make sure to get that correct in the future!