Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kathy Goodman and The Dream Mojo



Kathy Goodman, the co-owner of the Los Angeles Sparks, wants to know what the hell is up with the Atlanta Dream:

I looked at the box score from Tuesday's game, and it took me a while to sort out what exactly happened, even though I watched every minute of the game. Parker ended up with another double-double, scoring 15 points and grabbing 14 rebounds. Leslie showed again why she could continue playing in this league for as long as she wanted to, scoring 24 points, six rebounds, three blocks and two steals. Tina Thompson shot 67%, and was two of four for three. Our field goal percentage was higher than Atlanta’s; we had more rebounds, more assists and more blocks. We had more of just about everything other than points. What is it about the Atlanta Dream that gets us so frustrated?

I don't think we'll be able to keep this win-every-year-at-Los-Angeles streak up forever, but for now, I have to grin.

No comments: