Sunday, March 29, 2009

The 2009 Shooting Stars





The 2009 Shooting Stars have been chosen by the Atlanta Dream organization. It looks like this years Shooting Stars will include 19 people - 14 women and five men.

It also appears that last year's Stars have full bios whereas the newbies just have pictures.

I don't know much about the Shooting Stars, but I know that they work very hard at what they do. I've caught a few of them before a game, practicing their routines. Add to that having to make public appearances, and not getting paid very much (if at all) for it. If you're at Philips Arena during a Dream game, instead of going to get another hotdog when the Shooting Stars show up, I suggest you sit back and watch the routines - trust me, you won't need an "applause" sign to be clapping.

No comments: