Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Atlanta Dream Waives Kasha Terry



The news was right here. Under my nose, all along. It wasn't reported on the WNBA Transactions Board, I don't remember seeing it posted at RebKell and it isn't on the Atlanta Dream Message Board. Unless season-ticket holders got the news, this might be the first time anyone's heard about it. At least, I'd like to think so. Maybe I'm just clueless.

So Kasha Terry goes from being out of a job in Poland to out of a job...period. Egad. And it only took me a week to find out.

P. S.: Now I know why it went unnoticed. It was probably overlooked in all the hoop-la over Betty Lennox being waived and Lisa Leslie retiring.

P. P. S.: This frees up #35 for Angel McCoughtry to wear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been on Dream site for awhile. Nope, several of us knew about it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous. I actually got a text when it first went up on the Dream website. The texter said it was on the front page, but by the time I got to the site it was buried deeper on the News page. So I'd known about it for a while.

You're right Pet, no news for WBB fans. People aren't even talking about it at all...nary a peep over on Rebkell.

And yep, it was not surprise to Dream fans. I guess that's why I didn't bother to post it anywhere myself.

Anonymous said...

Oh...and nothing came to us STHs about it which I did think was a bit odd. But oh well.