Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Link Aggregation



Some interesting links:

The Atlanta Dream is holding a massive girls sleepover! That's right, in cooperation with Girl Talk (www.desiretoinspire.org), after the game against the New York Liberty on Friday night...well, there's no reason to leave Philips Arena until the very next morning. Go here to the Atlanta Dream website to find out more information!

Pierce W. Huff of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution gives us some more insight regarding the concussion Sancho Lyttle suffered when she went down during the Atlanta-Chicago game and didn't wake up for a minute.

“The two weeks I was out, it was hard because when I was practicing and bending over, I was getting dizzy,” she said. “After that, I kind of worked myself into the lineup.”

Brittainey Raven tells the WNBA about her family's struggle with breast cancer.

I have a breast cancer ribbon on my wrist in honor of my grandmother. When I see that I just remember all the things she’s taught me and all the good times we had.

No comments: