Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dream's Comeback Against Lynx Falters




I am Angel, hear me roar.

My understanding is that the Dream lost 83-81 in Minnesota on Tuesday afternoon. It's Thursday night, and I still haven't seen this game.

Why? Well, the real reason is time. Frankly, my blogging on all fronts is facing a severe time crunch. I used to be able to devote several hours a day to blogging about the Greatest Team in History; now, if I can get one hour in it's almost a miracle. There is a good chance that this blog might be in the "decline" phase - which depresses me to no end.

So what am I going to do? I'll keep the blog going at least until the end of the 2010 WNBA season. Posts will be when time and opportunity permit. Come the end of the season, we'll face a blog revaluation.

The box score is here.

Roman Augustoviz reports the whole story for the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

Dave Campbell of the AP throws down.

Jesse Johnson provides a gallery at SportsPageMagazine.com, the magazine that you have to visit.

Dream shooting 1-for-18 from beyond the arc. Erika and Iziane with technical fouls. What's up with that?

No comments: